Come and have a coffee and a chat with us!
There is no set agenda, it’s like a family getting together and seeing what everyone has been up to. Everyone is invited to share stories about how the summer letting season has progressed.
Discussion could start with sharing stories on the following topics:
- What demand is like for rentals.
- Who has made any drastic/interesting decision based on the lack of interest deductibility.
- Anybody experiencing supply chain or labour problems getting their houses up to Healthy Homes Standards.
- Purchasing property stories at the moment
- Selling property stories at the moment
Led by Tania McCrystall, former Committee member, and Niall Heeran, current Committee member.
Thursday, 16 February 2023 at 10:30amTipple In The Nook
93 The Terrace, Wellington Central